Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lemmy is GOD!

If you don't know who Lemmy is, then where have you been? Lemmy Kilmister is the lead singer for Motorhead (one of my favorite bands). There was a movie called 'Airheads' that was popular in my teenage youth and I watched it a while back and got to a part of the movie where there is a quiz:

[Chazz and Rex are testing Chris]
Chazz: Who'd win in a wrestling match, Lemmy or God?
Chris Moore: Lemmy.
[Rex imitates a game show buzzer]
Chris Moore: ... God?
Rex: Wrong, dickhead, trick question. Lemmy *IS* God.

And that part inspired this design of Lemmy *IS* God! I love this design and it is probably one of the pieces that I've done that I would consider in the top 5 of my personal favorites. If you're a metal head like me, I know you'll enjoy this piece, if you're not... well you should be :)

May your metal be heavy my son!

2 comments: